|Map Preview||Miles||Ascent||Type||Garmin||Cue Sheet|
|Benicia State Park-Rockville||22.4||749||Point to point||gpx|
|Gordon Valley Loop||15.2||419||Nrrl|
|Petaluma - Valley Ford - Petaluma||56.2||1870||Out and back||gpx|
|Rockville-Benicia State Park||18.6||682||Point to point||gpx||Benicia State Park - Pinole - Benicia State Park 'Medium BBQ'||43||Loop||Benicia State Park - 3 Bears - Benicia State Park 'Long BBQ'||64.4||Loop|
|Martinez Bridge Davis||58.4||Point to point||gpx|
GPX file installation on your Garmin instructions (Mac and Windows):
Your Garmin device must have navigation capability in order to navigate.
1. Download the gpx file by right clicking the link to download the linked file. On a Mac, you can just click the link and the file will be in your Downloads Folder.
2. Plug in your Garmin and let the Garmin disk image(s) mount on your Desktop.
3. Double click the SD card icon if you have an SD card in your Garmin. If not, double click the Garmin icon.
4. Drag and drop the gpx file into the folder labeled "GPX."
5. Eject the Garmin disk(s). You are ready to navigate.
Navigating with Garmin instructions:
1. Turn on your Garmin.
2. Press the 'menu' physical button on the side of your Garmin. It's on the lower right side on an Edge 705.
3. Select menu item 'Where To?' On the 705, press the middle joystick physical button to select the menu option.
4. Use the joystick to move down and then select the "Saved Rides" menu option.
5. Use the joystick again to move to and select the ride you want to use for navigation.
6. You may be given an option to 'Navigate' or 'Copy to Device' if you have an SD card. Select 'Navigate'. If you select 'Copy to Device,' your Garmin will copy the file to the GPX folder on the Garmin disc from the SD Card.
Stop Navigating instructions:
1. Press the 'menu' physical button.
2. Select the 'Where to?' menu option.
3. Then select the 'Stop Navigation' menu option.